Pages

Search This Blog

Translate

Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Best All Natural Shower/Tub Cleaners Ever!

I have always admired the tubs/showers at fine hotels. How do they keep them so clean and shiny? The answer is clear, they have maids that clean them everyday. There is no way I can pay a someone to clean my bathroom shower everyday...so what do I do? How can I keep my bathroom tub sparkly and spot free without a lot of elbow grease and time?

The answer came to me when I was drying off after a shower. "Okay, if I dry myslef off after a shower, why not the tub and tiles?" I grabbed an extra towel and began the experiment. I used the towel to dry the tub, tiles, and curtain, just like I dried myself. The tub had a sparkle. I turned on a small fan outside the door and let fresh air circulate in the bathroom.

I do this every day. The first few times I did this, it took me about 3 minutes to dry entire shower area, including the shower curtain. Now that I am practically an expert at this, it only takes me about 45 seconds. Yep, and the results are spectacular. Let me say, after an entire year of drying my shower and a bi-weekly cleaning with the scrubber, my shower sparkles better than ever! No mold! No mildew! No water spots!  Just like the fine hotels!!!!!

OH! One extra detail. I put some hydrogen peroxide in a spray bottle and once a month I spray all the surfaces and this is an excellent germ killer! Be sure to dry it off when finished...don't rinse it off until the next shower.

:D

No comments:

Post a Comment